Saturday, August 20, 2022

Wait? What?

 

This is a very interesting story to leave just kinda hanging there.

 

New Details: Deadly shooting near Alabama's Cheaha State Park

So two homeless women, who happen to be Black, attempt to rob a young couple at gun point in the middle of the woods. Kill the 22 year old guy in a shoot out.

During the course of the police investigation and medical shuffling the cops begin to follow the trail of the second Woman, who fled to a "Base Camp" (their words) that contain multiple tents and her 5 year old shotgun armed son?

Base Camp? Multiple tents?

I am going to have to try and dig into this more this evening after I get done mowing. Something has the whiff  of "More to the story" to this article.

I know we get a fair amount of homeless camps around here back in the National Forest and surrounding areas from time to time. I believe I had written about a few encounters I have had from time to time. I have even seen a few large camp set ups of multiple people but not one I would describe as a "Base Camp". I mean sure they were a larger group but one made more for smaller groups close not one big group.

I would like to know more...

 

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!

  

Ok a bit more to the story. There is now a Gag order in effect regarding this apparently too. Anyway more details...

Judge issues gag order in case of man’s shooting death near Cheaha State Park

 

 


4 comments:

  1. Hmppppffffff! What in blazes is going on there, I wonder? Women robbers? Even for blacks…that’s unusual… any time these guys hush something up my spider senses go off. Something must be afoot…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black homeless Women are finding nature now I bet :)

      Delete
  2. Well that story is all kinds of messed up! So much for being a good Samaritan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sbrgirl - I know right? The BAse camp thing from the authorities is what has me all ?????? I mean that implies more than just two women and a shotgun armed 5 year old to me.

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.