Tuesday, January 23, 2024

End of January

 January 23rd

I have been pretty quiet for the last few weeks I admit as getting through this mess of A January has really sucked. Certainly we have had a few good days of warmer temps but that didn't last long and the more colder days are much more frequent. We finally got a big Midwest Plains Ice Storm as well

I was so worried keeping the stock alive and my new barn roof intact I completely missed my line in from the main  water line getting blown up and now I have that to repair too. I am happy to report that as of this might though no live stock deaths to report  yet and temps finally climbed back into the 40's.

Things should begin to improve once again, I hope!!


2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear all weathered the storm. We dealt with -6's and our well freezing for the first time in 30 years, even though we have had colder days here in Central Oregon. Always a thrill when there is no water.... We have about 5 inches of icy nastiness but there is a warm up in our future so fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. บทความ pg slot แหล่งรวมบทความสล็อต เว็บไซต์พนันสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่ได้รับความนิยมที่มาพร้อมทั้ง PG Slot เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ประสิทธิภาพ น่าเล่นที่ใครๆก็ต่างมีความสนใจอย่างยิ่ง

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.