Sunday, August 21, 2022

Sunday Reading - So Ya Wanna Go Green Do Ya?

 

It's BiteMe and the Liberal loony toons crowd who seem to think they can force electric vehicles on the people by 2030. Without even going into what I know of EV vehicles from a work relationship and all it is reported that there is somewhere North of 2 Million or so private vehicles in use on just American roads right now on a daily basis.

I think I read that just recently in some article about it to be honest but it sounded reasonable so I went with it.

My guess is the "Green Meanies" (Another Word for Democrat) I always thought they were Dr. Seuss characters but apparently I am wrong. Anyway, the Green Meanies probably are counting on getting rid of about 1.7 or so Million private vehicles and those people without then moving to public transportation. Can you even imagine the bloodbath that would create?

However the main flaw (as if the first wouldn't be enough) I see in this plan is actually Agriculture. Even a small farm is going to have at least half a dozen fossil fuel vehicles on it. Large farms will probably average out at between 12 and 15 I would imagine. 

It's a good bet we ain't talking EcoSports or Prius here I imagine.

For the 20-teen decade there was an average of about 2.1 Million farms in the USA according to statista numbers. I cannot even begin to imagine what it would take to switch all those combines, 8+ wheeled tractors, Sprayers, Grain trucks, etc. to electric. I wonder if it is even possible?

Of course not all farms are single owner I would imagine. I am sure there are plenty that use the vehicles from another farm, that sort of thing. Also let's assume the Green Meanies are NOT counting AG vehicles in their great EV switch plans. I am sure they are not actually point of fact. My guess is they plan a Dutch anti-Farmer move before they try the anti-Ag vehicle move. 

Rumor has it the Green Meanies plan on moving Agriculture as a whole. Beef cattle to Brazil, Wheat to the Plains and Canada, Corn/Milo to Eastern River valley areas and Southern Plains etc. Which would explain why Cattle production in Holland is being targeted so specifically. They could also keep liquid fuel consumption basically hidden and take the pressure off replacing agricultural equipment from this fairy-tale EV dream they have going. They could then slowly figure out the AG to Green problem as they go I imagine and not destroy food production completely. 

Of course they seem to be admitting food production is going to be dangerously low in the foreseeable future even now.

I still maintain the new move to create the Super IRS is a move to stop any form of economic activity not directly tracked by the Government. Specifically small scale food production and under the table markets and bartering to help them achieve their Liberal World order. It seems a bit far fetched now but food production is going to be the key to allowing the Green Meanies to control the entire process. So I would plan accordingly.

 

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. i read someplace that the canada agriculture department is telling small producers that they are forbidden to sell their products
    if everyone stands together and upholds small producers the govt can be stymied.
    going along with these papal edicts and fatwas are what cooks our goose
    we are our own enemy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. deb - No argument from me but I wonder if waiting for this exact time, with everyone's interests so widely diverse that this isn't what they were waiting for. The exact point when so many know nothing about or care about rural or small agriculture. No more numbers to stand together to worry about then.

      Delete
  2. These guys may try to set up a totalitarian state, but they’ll fail. That is all Globohomo Inc can do these days. I don’t think Americans are going to put up with this shite much longer. Canadians are getting fed up with it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They as in the Government have everyone scattered right now. This will not hold as the Liberal moves are actually Unifying people. Eventually critical mass will be achieved I as you say and a large enough segment will not put up with it. I agree.

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.