Thursday, September 8, 2022


Has the Landscape changed? I came across an interesting investment article over on Zerohedge this afternoon basically laying out my theory about China and the BRIC nations attacking the Dollar. The very one I have been touting for almost a decade now.

I am not blowing my own horn here or trying to claim it is my original theory, chances are I probably plucked it from someone else 10 years ago and agreed with it so much I just started subconsciously claiming it as my own or something like that.  

Simply No Way Out

Even though it is mostly just a link to an investment site trying to sell you something it is a good read and maybe spot on for what is happening. It tweaked my interest enough that I went back to see from my old posts when I first began writing the theory that China and other nations were purposefully addicting The US to debt to pave the way for eventually moving directly against us.

Turns out it was before 2013 I believe but it also got me re-reading some old posts and another thought occurred to me about how this has the same feel as the Obummer years, which I have mentioned before recently but also this changes the landscape I had envisioned while writing my old "Volunteer's" Fiction stories.

Originally I had envisioned rural citizen's resisting the US Federal Government of course with little to no support by the various States. Yet the current drive by the Liberal Femocrats would probably play out a bit differently now. Had the US received  fair election in 2020 I imagine my perception of the future would not have changed much. As I think on it the next election could change what I see forming now, however if things continue to go the Liberal Femocrat way, by hook or by crook, I now believe a new conglomerate of antagonist will take the place of simply the Federal Agents and agencies.

Anyway I recommend the article and any comments on your thoughts as usual if you feel like it. The world environment is certainly changing and opening up to more possibilities than my earlier thoughts pursued. 


Keep Prepping Everyone!!!



6 comments:

  1. I think this has been talked and warned about this for so long that some folks have simply turned it off. As though things will go on and on as they always were. One difference, is that it's now global instead of just national. I suppose it's inevitable that people will be caught unawares, even though they should have known better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leigh - I admit I thought we won in 2016 and I been basically asleep since then. We did win too in my opinion but the Femocrats broke rules I did not think they would be allowed to break. I am amazed at how many liberal attitudes have taken hold in those that claim they are Conservative too. It is giving me a bad sense of division on the Conservative side I do not remember feeling before.
      I guess I slept too long.

      Delete
  2. I'm old. I've been watching this for a long time.

    The old adage of living within your means is true enough, but only if someone is enforcing it. Consider the teen of today who charges everything to his Visa card and spends until the credit limit is reached.
    His parents pay the balance, and he tries to get an increase. No one forces him to live within his means, or in other words, to spend less than he makes. Eventually the end is reached. Mommy and Daddy can no longer spend an extra $1,500 per month, and the credit card is taken away. Three tantrums and two silent treatments later, some sort of agreement is reached which brings peace to the household at a price the wage slaves can afford.

    Now try that with an entire country.

    Every four years we hear the same old song and dance. If elected, I will fight for... whatever. What it amounts to is vote for me and don't worry about anything. I'll handle it.

    What the great unwashed doesn't understand is that Congress handles the budget. A small group of people who have done nothing but win a popularity contest are deciding how the rest of the United States should live. Most of them have no real skill set - consider the squad, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Moonbat New York; Ilhan Omar, Moonbat Minnesota; Ayanna Pressley, Moonbat Taxachusetts; Rashida Tlaib, Moonbat Michigan - and can't make a living if they are not in office. These four should be fired for incompetence, but they are helping to come up with a spending budget. All they know is that they now have a license to spend, whether the money is there or not.

    The money isn't there. We're broke, and we've been broke for a long time. Now it's going to catch up to us.

    Even if elections did this, and production did that, and demand did the other thing - we're still broke. Unless I get shot by a jealous husband, I'll likely live to see it. My one and only fall back position is my brother, who offered to let me live with him if the fertilizer hits the turbine blades. He's got space to farm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WL - Pretty spot on. You can see it for what it is. Only thing I might add, with exceptions is Trump did do a decent job of not allowing the other branches to spend like they wanted but by that time it was a drop in the bucket and too complicated for him to catch everything.

      A world wide temper tantrum though might bring along something much different than the normal American spoiled teen. To top it off we would have AOC and company that you mentioned in on trying to de-escalate. YA that fills me with confidence ")

      Thank you for your comment I found it very informative and helpful!!!

      Delete
  3. It feels like the Obummer years because he is still running the joint from his basement.
    Just like he said he wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phil - I agree with you there no doubt but there is something different too. As I said to Leigh above we won in 2016 and the democrats no it. We learned how to beat Obummer and his ilk and then proved it with Hillery so they changed the rules, basically they completely ignore them and the law now. They are desperate and bringing in their world allies to help them too. Or so I think.

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.