Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Filthie's Next Purchase!!!

 

BiteMe says we need one of these here F-15 things to fight back against his oppressive, Fascist, Femocrat government. 

I think the Afghanistan government has a few used one's they are wanting to sell and word on the street is the Ukraine will probably have a couple up for sale on the black market next time Braindead Biden approves another weapons transfer to them.  

In case you are interested and can fly.

Wait can't Filthie fly?

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Now see here, PP! I don't appreciate your making sport of my skills and abilities. I have well over 100 hours on rotary and fixed wing aircrafte!!!!

    I demand a heartfelt written apology, and some financial comepensation for my hurt feelings wouldn't be inappropriate either...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Glen, those wings wouldn't have been fixed if you hadn't broken them first!!!

      Delete
    2. I want Pete banned from the blog too…!!!🤬🤬🤬

      Delete
  2. Funny; our government threw the finest military and hardware at Iraq and Afghanistan for TWENTY YEARS. Our enemy had nothing but crapped out firearms and homemade IED's, and yet Biteme turned tail and ran, pissing his pants all the way, leaving all that hardware to the Taliban and rendering the loss of THOUSANDS of American troops worthless. Come to think of it, I think King George had the same opinion as Biteme when it came to the American Revolution... Never underestimate the power of a person with courage of conviction!
    ...I... have had enough...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.