Friday, October 7, 2022

May God Help Us All


 

Was another perfect day weather-wise around The Small-Hold. For like the second day this week I got no deliveries in at work either. It has been a few months since that has happened and it does not bode well in my opinion. Of course as screwed up as everything is it does not surprise me and ya just can't trust anyone anymore to ask questions of. Even if someone you trust impeccably tells you something you have to vet their source because they could be lying to you and not even know it. 

I took the opportunity to cut some tomato starts in hopes of keeping them viable over Winter. I am not getting my hopes up too high though because something always ends up happening to them when I try to keep em alive that long. Either I forget to turn on the heater in the shed during a huge temperature drop or one of the cats knock them off (or eat them) if I bring them in the main house, Etc. 

One year I managed to keep quite a few alive and about a week before I was going to plant them outside the Wife decided to harden them off and set the entire batch right under an over hang roof. Then it rained. They were all washed away out of their little pots while I was at work and all but one did not survive the emergency planting when I got home.

I still have enough late ripening tomatoes that I was able to give the sheep and goats a nice treat and than I began harvesting bean pods again. Looks like I may have over estimated my yield though as many of the pods are very light on how many beans they seem to contain. Just from what I picked today I am guessing I am only going to get half the yield I was first hoping for at best. A large amount of the pods that usually contain 6 or more full sized beans inside seem to be only holding 1 or 2 this year.

On the plus side the large water tank that I thought was leaking appears to have healed itself and is showing no dampness around the plastic weld area at all.

Just as well I was outside in my own little world most of the day. I took my baby elephant dog with me and let him blow off some steam in the fenced in garden area and we just made a day of it. He decided it was his duty to make sure no wandering cats came in the fenced area to bother me.

Wish I had stayed out there though. Nothing scares me more than when brain dead  Femocrats start talking about war and Nuclear weapons. I read a rumor last night from a Russian blogger that the newly called up Reservist have already taken over border duties in some areas and some units (according to him) have already been deployed into the newly annexed regions. Another vblog channel is reporting an almost immediate Russian offensive and a huge increase in missile strikes.

All of this followed by O'biteMe basically admitting the US has had personnel in Ukraine for a while, Putin (rightly) calling the West a one world order, the US buying up anti-Rad drugs and scariest of all... the words nuclear war coming out of that evil idiot O'BiteMe's mouth not to mention various supporting Femocrats crying that a nuclear war is winnable.

Enough to make my blood turn to ice water and should be enough for any other English speaker as well.

No other way to say it but the world has one chance and that is to make sure Republican's take over the House and Senate in the next election and Impeach that evil puppet before he and the other selfish Femocrat freakshow children can do any more damage. 

I believe we are all in the most danger I have ever seen in my life and I pray we can make it through this. Not saying Republicans are a 100% sure bet but they are the only chance we have right now. 

Keep Prepping Everyone and Pray!!!!

 

11 comments:

  1. Often, I keep seeing the current "leadership" as Isaiah chapter 3 where God emplaces bad leadership to destroy a country.

    Well worth reading BUT read the whole chapter please. Like Sodom and Gomora God spares His own. Verse 10.

    Luke 21:36
    Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

    Romans 12:12
    Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

    1st Thessalonians 5…16Rejoice at all times. 17Pray without ceasing. 18Give thanks in every circumstance, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.…

    Christians often forget that Paul once knowns as Saul the Persecutor of the Way (as early Christianity was known) before he had a face-to-face meeting with God wrote MOST of the New Testament as letters of encouragement and instruction to the early church FROM a Roman Prison knowing full well when he was to be judged he was a dead man.

    Philippians 1 20I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have complete boldness so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. 21For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. 22But if I go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. So what shall I choose? I do not know.…

    All to say indeed pray without ceasing, rejoice for God is on His throne and even God uses evil people for His plans.

    As an aside about overwintering nightshades. I find a bit of rabbit wire as a fence around mine keeps pets away and the minor scratches it generates to my beloved wife, keeps her away from my hobbies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael - Thanks for the scriptures you are skilled at picking good ones which I am not. I appreciate em!!! I am still chuckling about the scratches too :)

      Delete
  2. Guess my life is coming full-circle. In my early years I was afraid we were going to get nuked, mainly because I didn't want to turn into some sci fi, radioactive monster. Now, in my later years, I am worried about getting nuked, mainly because I really would like to have some additional years, and no, I still don't fancy the idea of turning into a monster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sbgirl - Ya know even in the 80's when I was in the Army I never worried about it, I never actually got the feel that anyone was stupid enough to use em once I actually got to rub elbows with men who had the power to. Even a few Russians I managed to meet around my age range told me they felt the same. Now the adults who know how to handle power are no longer the ones with that power and that does frighten me.

      Delete
  3. You know, PP, I grew up in the shadow of the Cold War, and consider myself fairly inured to all the "nuclear war" hyperbole spouted by the media. That being said, one looks at Biden and can only say "This arrogant moron is just dumb enough to do it!"

    It's not about me, but my kids. IF there's a nuclear war and IF they survive, what will be left for them? Me, I'm 61. I've had a life. Indeed, I've lived longer than most of the men in my family. That being said, It would madden the hell out of me that the world would be forever changed by a brushfire war in a country that's been fighting with Russia since the 1400's.

    As Michael said above, all we can do is stay connected to God and prepare as best we can. To God's own, Earthly life is just the beginning...


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pete - I 100% agree. As I mentioned above the adults who knew how to handle power and respected it are no longer the one's with that power.

      Delete
  4. Our countries have turned their backs on God. We are on our own now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am old enough to remember duck and cover exercises in school and the ciban miissle crisis. who the Hell is in charge now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. make that the cuban missle crisis!

      Delete
    2. Prairie Blacksmith - Love the name BTW, The children are in charge now and they have no respect for anything and even less knowledge or experience with repercussions.

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.