Friday, July 8, 2022

Self Sufficient Naked Home Stead Survival Gardening and Prepping

 

All I did was take a break for a few years during Trump's watch and YouTube has suddenly become the TIKTOK private cam site for pretty girls who can't seem to hold down a real job so they make videos about solo survival and farming etc. I think the survival/Homesteading/farming/gardening topics on YouTube are worse about scantily clad bimbo videos than Gamer Chick videos on other vidchat sites were back in the day. 

And NO I never purchased any used bath water either.

I guess I have to shoulder some blame as my old "Tractor Time" posts still get an amazing number of hits after all these years but interestingly enough they still don't make the top. Yet I am constantly bombarded by gardening, solo camping, farming, Homesteading videos of Women by the 100's and they just keep coming after weeks of making it a point not to even look at them. I even saw a video the other day of these little short short wearing girls and their estimated worth etc. I about fell out of my chair.

The ones that make me really laugh are the shapely young ladies (the original has friends now) that run around with 50 pound catfish swallowing their arms and covered in mud. I hafta admit they are visually stunning. I call that particular YouTuber Pebbles (extra points if you know why) and I will give her credit she probably could give about any guy I have ever met a run for their money with a good play fight at the end before the beer drinking started. She does seem like the kinda girl you would never regret having in your mud truck with ya. Until her just as hot friends showed up anyway.

One I still laugh about showed up on YouTube a few years ago and now has a never ending stream of sponsors. Somehow even her early videos seemed to be constantly "recommended" for me on YouTube where she was claiming to be a 30th level grandpooba of the 15th generation order of family farmers but yet somehow had to have her Dad show her how to hook up a  basic three point hitch. Figure that one out. She sure drove a mean GPS guided tractor though and equipment/implement companies will kill themselves trying to give this young lady stuff. She also has a husband that manages to insert himself into the videos as he spends most of that time (and her money I would bet) buying a fleet of mechanical vehicles. Obviously to make up for the loss of online donations for allowing this guy to take up video time and even more mechanical conveyance purchases TractorGirl demands lots of trips around the world as compensation. All on video of course. I do have to admit this girl has a hell of a smile and always seems happy and bubbly. In the real world after a good financial reset she would probably make a damn fine life partner. Could be a bit more top heavy though.

Lastly we have a foreign contestant. Not sure when the YouTube random entities decided I should watch this woman's videos. She was obviously a van life type cam person within the last year or so. At some point she decided to settle down at an old farm house in Latvia. I am pretty sure she is Slavic of some flavor and when she is in her bikini with the GoPro at least 30 feet away or so she appears quite youngish and shapely. Trouble is she sometimes allows the GoPro to get close. Sometimes you can tell there is a helper following her around filming but what really caught my eye was her poor dog. The first few videos of this Woman explaining her arts and craft level ideas for the farm while ignoring the fact it did not even have indoor plumbing were made more entertaining with the dog looking around just saying to himself "We are going to die here". This Woman was more worried about painting rocks than having enough food in the ground to harvest before Winter or the right kind of equipment to keep a farm going. Last I watched she gave up and moved into an old house closer to a small town even though it was hard for her to leave her hand painted black with yellow flowered 200 year old outhouse behind. She did have nice legs at 30 feet away though so there is that. Guess it was all the soy and leafy greens.

My final take away from all this isn't really the Women using their admirable physical qualities to make nice looking videos. What I cannot understand is who has that kind of money to pay them for it and why? I enjoy a pretty girl as much as the next guy, well not as much as I did a few decades ago but still I would rather have a tomato plant in the ground than donate for the occasional video. Maybe I am just old.

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!


4 comments:

  1. Have you seen the ones of the young Chinese woman and her mother? Definitely not state sponsored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blooms - No I haven't I don't think. I have seen the one where the Asian girls come out and build an underground mansion with a hot tub and swimming pool fed by an underground river... All just using a tubberware bowl. That was impressive the way she was hanging out of her handspun dress!!!! Even the mansion was amazing :)

      Delete
  2. Not sure if this is exactly what you are talking about. Her name is Liziqi. Quite the on line presence. I think I know the GPS tractor girl vids. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-xS-dkz3a0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Booms - Haven't seen that one before. They are all about the same in the end though :)

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.