Friday, December 22, 2023

They Are Crazy

 

I don't know if this worked or not maybe eventually. It's keep insisting it needs to give me a code which fails to appear in one that is valid and finally it let me try and type a post without any code. Bet me it requires some type of paid membership before it actually works. The end of December and it rained all day not like much happens that requires a full post on a day like this anyway.

I kept a close eye on all the stock animals and got some wood split to get us through the cooler period  that is forecast foe next week but I am not even sure I really care anymore to be honest. It seems like every large or small company that has ever heard a rumor about chat GPT is determined too make sure something goes wrong now.

Oh well I guess I will publish this and see what happens... 

 

Keep prepping everyone!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Worked on my end P. We had some issues on Bustednuckles and we seem to have exorcised the demons out of the blog. I know, I may have jinxed it now, shoulda, coulda kept my trap shut.

    Merry Christmas! Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appreciate your time and effort keeping your blog up. Lots of bloggers are giving it up because of all the hoops to jump thru... Long time reader, first time posting just to say thanks and hope your Holidays are all you want them to be.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.