Tuesday, December 19, 2023

End of December

 

It got cold again the the last two days enough to pull us down to the lower 20's by 1 or 2 AM and keep me a bit concerned about early mornings and water pipe temps. Electronic records tell me it never fell below 40 but I left the drain dripping all night just in case. Only thing I am worried about this year are surprise cold snaps which I usually don't see the year after and El Ninoya switch anyway but it has been a while so anything is possible. The constants winds blowing out of the South kept it very chilly until afternoon when I had to get moving and get some wood cut once again. The remainder of this Winter is gonna leave me with plenty of wood to stay in front of unless in gets warm and stays that way until March at this point.

Feed looks like it will be fine. 

I see where the US has already been forced to respond to the Red Sea already. Who would have thought some under trained Coastal pirates could outmaneuver the USN? I guess they have the scapegoat now for the rest of Summer resource war action.  

I see the fed wasted no time to scream "soft" landing and raise Interest rates. Along with announcing mandatory building upgrades and sewage treatment in Kalifornia (tax included of course) . lets not forget soon to come new water rights as well. The Republicans seem to be wisening up some to the typical Democrat key word games and corrupt catchphrase green policies so with a little luck maybe I can enjoy the next few years in peace.

 

I hate election year!!!

 

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.