Sunday, December 17, 2023

Sunday Reading -Time Is On Our Side


Not that I am really into early "Stones" stuff or pre-60's Music normally but I didn't really have another choice for this selection either. Even simple links are still not playing nice it seems...
 
 
 That is not the only strangeness I noticed with this post either but I have chosen to press on. Hopefully You Tube will begin to catch up eventually.

I saw the beginnings of some worry not long ago with overseas shipping causing some issues and of course China seems to be throwing it's hat into the ring too. One thing looks for certain that no one is playing by the rules yet. Eventually we will see when one side gets an upper hand I imagine.. Time is not on the Wests side I don't think.....

So the craine is still hoping to get the West to fund it's war for them but everything I had read says goodluck with that. Since the addition of Iran into the world military politics everything thing seems less simple now. Still a wait and see game I guess. I could be wrong but I don't think any one left is crazi enough to risk much just yet.
 
The East seems much more interested in maintaining it's hoped for advantage while everyone seems more interested in finding a positioned of power and stayind there, eventually something will give big-time and we will see who is pulling ahead.

The West seems to have gotten itself into a kinda bad situation until we see more facts to tell anyway. Doesn't seem to be much maneuvering in America yet but that can switch quickly. 

The big question seems to be who made the worst long term error so far East or West, before we will know for sure. 

Gonna be a long Summer I imagine!!!!

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!!
 
For your info pleasure.... <iframe width="1214" height="683" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MRGJwt9fbtc" title="Home Builder in Trouble - I Told You This Would Happen" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.