Saturday, December 16, 2023

A Wet Weekend

 

Reports for this weekend is leaning towards rain and cold until at least Tuesday now. I ran in and got the last bit of stuff I needed to get the stock tanks up long-term and running today so we should be set from now till 2025. This includes five round bales of misc fodder too. If I need more I got em all lined up too.

My hopes are to start working on back up videos again next week if they can get  the video bug figured out anyway and start looking into actual planting and chicken breeding if they survive.

It's a shame the Democrats have stolen all our retirement savings like we knew they were going too. 

Reports from Ford are claiming some 200 K over supply on Mustang Gt's ( regionally) and Exhibitions but don't worry Ford already charged em. 

About two months left of Winter I Figure 

Keep Prepping Everyone!! 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.