Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Still Here!!!

 

Well I guess I can say we are recuperating, My clocks are all set to the wrong time and despite my best efforts the locale weather seems only to want to pull up Local French conditions. I spent all night watching news about conditions in Nebraska while it was saying we were in milder contions here with no winds. Our winds we ate least 20 MPH more here.

I wonder how long it is going to take to get things sorted out now? I have until the weekend until it could mess me up so bad that it could cause serious issues I guess. Somehow it closed the gate to the hay field last night I am going to have to fix by Tomorrow before the sheep complain more,


Please bear with me as I let all this conflicting info work itself out and get the live stock sorted to their satisfaction again.

Apparently my old employer is having some sort of break down with messe4d up deliveries and space from unlisted surprises. I wish em luck they took a page out of the Ford book I guess I want to dictate every move anyone makes now. No matter how misguided/


Keep Prepping Everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a good Christmas and have a happy new year!! I always enjoy your efforts here. Keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt very good to hear from you same to you as well!

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.