Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Beating The Heat

 

At least I can say the water seems at a good level once again and the Beans seem to be weathering the heat around here well. Locally every body with a tractor that has a cab on it is busy making hay. The transit companies are making use of the night for dropping off vehicles but making sure they sit in the open for anyone  so they are good and scalding for anyone brave enough to try and check em in during day light hours, not that it matters much since the technology employees are doing as much as they can to break whatever we have that works anyway around the place.

I admit I have enjoyed my ripe Tomatoes, even if they did somehow come in the wrong color this year somehow!!!

Forecasts are saying we are going to be plagued by these 105+ degree days the rest of the week now so I am in survival mode until it breaks when I will catch up later on all the outside work.

I see in the news that Scamdemic restrictions are being talked about again for some new strain and many are holding their breath regarding the New BRICKS meetings. Also several articles lamenting the loss of savings and growth in the credit card debt.  I will admit that although I am seeing renewal in pre-sold auto coming in that about half seem to be already canceled too. Someone is bying I can tell ya that much or we would be positively flooded with vehicles but so far I am coping with space for all the new deliveries.

Just taking it day by day here for now.

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.