Friday, October 6, 2023

What Happened?

 

I must admit admit after seeing such an obvious slow down this week I was kinda expecting a bunch of nervous screaming and hair pulling this morning. Yet after they got finished massaging the new (and highly dubious) job reports to an increase despite such a high layoff number, especially the shift from full time to part time no one said a word and I began getting my usual record number of vehicles in by 2 am or so.

Including at least 3 loads of undocumented vehicles from Deer-borne.   

Needless to say I was forced to just add em to our stock 1 at a time because I couldn't find more than one space open to move more than one at a time to get em inspected.

In the end the only change I can 100% guarantee is that no one is even bothering to make sure a new vehicle is actually all there now by looking at it. But I been used to that for weeks now. 

To top it all off it was a typical Mexican car day as well, even if they were noticeably short on mini-trucks.

It was also very cool for a change as well. never climbing out of the 50's that I saw which has rejuvenated me greatly. 

Ya know with all the conflicting news I still do not know which way to turn yet. At the risk of repeating a MEME I have finally just decided to handle this thing like I did the early Obummer years back in 2008 - 2010. Just put my head down, work as much as possible and save money until we can actually tell what is going on. I guess you can have faith in government if you are in to horrible risk though. I mean hell it worked for me the last time, of course local and state governments did actually care about their constituents back then. So you could count on there protection somewhat I guess.

At least it is cooling off though. Which I will be celebrating until December I now probably.

 

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.