Sunday, October 8, 2023

Sunday Reading

 

After getting most of the loads logged and listening to the back office try and explain how their super new method of Inventory was gonna work, where I just asked them how they were gonna handle dead drops to dead pan stares I at least got home early enough to get the painting done for the Goat house repair.

Now all I have to do is figure out how I am going to get the new repaired part up on the roof by myself!!!!

I got a plan!!!

I got home to news of the attacks on Israel I spent several hours reading the various theories around them, finally coming to the conclusion this is just the newest example of BRIC/Resource wars picking up. We will see. Nice of Biteme to support Hamas and friends though wasn't it?

It seems pretty simple that we have reached Peak everything and everyone is going to be scrambling now to see what they can keep. From Nations, to groups and individuals will all be fighting for resources, energy, etc. Gonna take some time to see who floats and who doesn't I guess and finding out the truth will be harder than we can imagine. Self Sufficiency will be the name of the game by the end.

I am certainly looking forward to getting finished with the Goat House repair so I can move forward to Winter Wood gathering. Otherwise I should have everything covered to see what this Winter brings with it for Spring. There just seems to be no telling in this time of uncertainty that's for sure.

Still got plenty of fodder for the sheep and goats for another year. Gotta stay frugal until we know at this point!!


Keep Prepping Everyone!!!




2 comments:

  1. You ain't whistling Dixie about the truth. All wars are about money and those Bric nations don't want to be beholden to the USA pyramid scheme and I don't blame them. I am fervently praying strong leaders emerge and isolate us and refuse to give out foreign aide and allow imports unless large tariffs apply and the damn wall get's built in the south and even the north.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cerderq I watched some reports from Australia and Japan complaining about the US loss of it's oil reserves today due to this Hamas attack too.

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.