Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Got Things Working

 

The time I spent going through my normal blog roll tonight just showed me that indeed America is pretty much situated where so many predicted we would end up long ago they could see where we were heading. 

Over spending, corruption and crippling taxes just to keep meeting the Democrat Vote buyers  goals.

Today New York is predicting a need of over 12 Billion for the next year with a massive cut in public services, and they are just the beginning. 

I linked the the top video  from Redacted. We are in for some serious trouble in the near future I imagine.

I did manage to get this video of my black hen following me for some food out of the garden though.


 My next garden project is to see how well I can harvest, save and collect corn seed for next year Survival Garden project. 

Keep Prepping Everyone !!!!!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Cry me a river, NYC. Call me back when the number of illegals in your city approaches a THOUSANDTH of what we're dealing with here out West!

    Can you see that light in the distance? That's the "blanket amnesty" train comin' down the tracks...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.