Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Plans Change GroundHogs Get Mad

 


I have never been accused of being too ambitious,  In fact I would say usually I have been accused of the exact opposite. More than a few times over the years I found just what I needed to be happy, which never included more than a piece of dirt somewhere and a barley subsistence level paying job I could afford to buy a little house with so I can watch the clouds float by.

Every time I found that Democrats came along and ruined it as soon as they could. By the time that last fully functional and elected (maybe) Democrat Criminal Obummer came along I was pretty sure I had figured out how to avoid them and stay under their radar. I had paid off everything and figured out what I needed to stay safe and UN-noticed, but then we got Obummer V3 BiteMe and The worst run of financial theft ever.

I am not here to re hash what I have written before, it can all be found here somewhere but after the uncertainty and flat out fraud I have seen since 2020 I am no longer sure my original Math even works anymore. So although my first choice was too let the old family homestead basically lay fallow for the rest of my life I had to start making other options available in case I need them. 

To that end I have begun planting and tending a new Hay field addition and partnered with another for some cattle raising and hay peddling business.

You never know when the Democrats are gonna give out more free money to their friends again (look up prison for PPP Fraud if ya are brave), or the local Democrats are going to raise Property taxes for another woke school initiative or start a wildfire so it's best to just be prepared. Having a herd to run a free cow with that the wife doesn't see and can't try to tame is priceless too. Trust me I don't need another pet to take care at my age.

The big part for me is really the hay sales as the future unfolds, I am already approached almost daily about hay as it is regardless of my non-ambitious streak  there is a need for it. Best off Democrat bug eaters hate the fact that I am willing to help feed the world Beef!!!

While I was watching the new first field mowed for the first time in my life, it had been a horse pasture until my mother died and I groomed it into a hay field, the resident Wood Chuck stopped by. I hadn't seen her in a couple years as I thought she had died but there she was without youngins and I have never seen that before. Her burrow was still in tact under the loafing shed. Honestly it may not have been her but she wasn't worried about me and did look rather old.

In the end I am not too worried. Everything we own is paid off and they haven't cleared me out of all my investments yet. I still have years left even if I just walked away from my job today and paid everything out of pocket. But coming out of retirement and going back into some kind of agriculture seemed the best way to strike back at the Liberal Feminist One World types to me!!!  

I will fight their agenda to my last breath and square foot of land!!!!

 

Keep Prepping Everyone!!! And Eat Beef It's whats for dinner.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.