Monday, October 26, 2015

Tractor Time - Massey Ferguson





Was cutting firewood this weekend over at a friends house and he was all excited about showing off his new Massey.

I think I upset him when I said it was one of the cutest lawn mowers I ever saw :)




Oh it was a useful model I guess especially for his needs but it just didn't have that tractor feel to it ya know.




Now when I think of Massey I think of tractors like these!!!!!




As usual click for a larger image.

Putting in two 12 hour shifts today and tomorrow so I should be back to regular posts and comment replies then.


3 comments:

  1. It must be awful warm in your part of the country, women around here are growing their winter fur already.
    At least you have them out looking like they are working.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I'm a city boy, just wondering are these the same woman you find on "FarmersOnly.com" ?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the one with the straps needs a choker though

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.