Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Winter won;t Leave!!!

 So the forecast today promised lo teens until 1pm, Never seemed to make past 6 degrees until almost sundown that I felt but I did see some actual water on the trailer for a short bit.  I hauled three losds of water to the sheep and a cup to the chickems so everyone had some.

oh ya both AWOL sheep and the one AWOL hen showed up pretty soon after day break so igot emfed and watered as best I could. Now I see see the weather guys are forecasting another 2 days of below freezing temps and no warmth until next week, looks like another few days of wood scrounging. 

As accurate as they are they must be from Canada!!!


Keep Prepping Everyone!!!


2 comments:

  1. I really believe they should officially change their name to "Weather Guessers that are only accurate 23% of the time"

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg slot สล็อต พี จี ถ้ามีปริศนาว่า เกมสล็อต PG SLOT เกมไหนดี จะต้องบอกเลยว่า เว็บชั้น 1 ของประเทศเวลานี้ จำต้องน่าเล่นมากยิ่งกว่า 1000 เกม แล้วก็ ยังสามารถเล่นได้ทั้งยัง

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.