Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Reading - Pants Up, Don't Loot!!!





After another night of watching the rioters v. cops coming out of Ferguson I have to say I am even less impressed with dire warnings of a looting horde than I have ever been.

With hours of fore knowledge and interview after interview of protestors screaming they would not stand down. Black Panther idiots claiming they were going to organize a resistance and a lot of posturing. The simple fact is those losers were punked.

You can't even say they were tricked it was so obvious.

About 12:25 I was flipping between live-streams. One cast was stationed in the safe zone behind the police forming up in direct line of sight of the hardcore protestor group which was in a clump down by the Meat Market and a BBQ place about two blocks away. Most of these hardcore warrior types were huddled under the awning of the BBQ place to stay out of the rain.

Even with the bad video feed coming from the guy brave enough to still be streaming from the rioter side of things you could clearly see the police redeploy and begin filing off to the sides for an obvious flanking maneuver yet the protestors continued to focus on the few policemen and vehicles left to their front.

It was then just a matter of counting down 3...2...1... to see how long the flanking guys would take to get into place.



The police line to the front inched forward a bit to demonstrate. Popped a few canisters of smoke and/or CS gas (which the media is still arguing about)  and the unruly crowd of protestors shrank by about half before anything really happened.

At this point the so called journalists running around with their I-phones outnumbered the remaining protestors about 2 to 1 I think leaving a total of maybe 100 people combined in and around the BBQ place. Before most of the protestors bugged out someone did throw a Molotov cocktail onto the side of the Sushi place though.

Then the flanking cops struck and it was a running mop-up off into the residential area to the Northwest. There were some shots fired and some stragglers arrested with one person wounded I heard. The entire thing wasn't even worth staying up for.

Absolutely no discipline period on the part of the protestors. Nothing. Not even a hint of two people working together that I could see. Four men in a  prepared position could have defended themselves for days against that mob and not broken a sweat.

Earlier I was watching some footage from Fox-2 showing the open looting of the Beauty supply store. I watched  in amazement as some Woman came out from the building carry load after load of stuff she was stealing with a t-shirt wrapped around her face. She would walk down the steps and put the stuff in her car that was sitting there with the license plate in full view and totally readable even to my old eyes.

I think the general motivation and overall intelligence of those with a thieving and looting personality is pretty easy to see from these incidents. I would not under estimate their ferocity and I certainly wouldn't want to live near them but I have my doubts of any thing coming from them that would even begin to resemble a cohesive force. Ever. The slightest bit of a coordinated defense would send them running into scattered fragments and more than likely keep them from ever forming again. Most would sulk in the woods somewhere and starve before placing their own skin into any real danger and coming up with a viable tactic would be well beyond them.

Black, White, Red, Yellow most people with the type of personality for looting and thievery do not have the necessary traits for discipline, cooperation and motivation necessary to threaten a well organized defense of even a small fraction of their overall numbers. Now if a strong leader can form a tribe then it becomes another issue but that in turns also presents other problems of logistics as well.

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!






17 comments:

  1. Sounds like a group that even a bayonet charge would send in retreat, with a good rebel yell of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sf - I am sure it would but if you could get them to commit, which I highly doubt, they could be mown down in short order.

      Delete
  2. the end of the world, check it out on youtube

    HORROR " Pacific Ocean Now Dead From Fukushima Radiation "

    you're friend kimber

    john kimber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John - Well that Fukushima thing is a tragedy. How these companies can justify keeping all that spent nuclear waste on site is beyond me.

      Delete
  3. You make a good point, sir - the looters only seemed semi-organized at the beginning, and their numbers & impact continue to shrink. Doesn't mean I'd turn my back on 'em, but they'd be easy to defend against.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RP - Keeping men united in the face of defeat or even without continuous victory is a skill very few "leaders" have ever had r ever will have.

      Delete
  4. While some may feel otherwise, I am still going to give some credit to Capt Johnson's community Police style. The way Ferguson PD seemed to be handling things looked like it was pushing more and more of the undecided into the Loot and Riot group, while Johnson and the MHP's approach seems to be aimed much more at reducing their numbers during the day, and less inflammatory action at night. If it were still the former department in charge, I think we would be seeing a different news story today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wolfman - I don't think it had anything to do with snuggles or RonJon's style. I think it had everything to do with some more charismatic leaders within the protestor ranks hoping to make a political statement that was so obvious even a child could see it. Snuggles and RonJon got on that bandwagon for their own reasons and it failed like many predicted it would. Many of the protestors wanted it to work so they could say seeee..... we told you. Even they could not contain the mob.

      Delete
  5. Well now that the audio is out of an eyewitness stating that "tiny" was rushing the cop when he got dispstched. I'm starting to think the police chief knew what he was doing by releasing the store video when he did. I'm seeing the makings of a court defense when the cop evrntually gets arrested and tried for murder of a thug.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt - Yes that was some impeccable timing wasn't it? And he did it without going through Snuggles and Capt RonJon that day as well. Brilliant maneuver. Now with the guy talking on the eye witness video footage it's an open and shut case. Of course reason and facts never matter to those who think with their emotions so it won't stop them from protesting and will more than likely add to the mayhem in the near future.

      Delete
  6. If these "protesters" can't even organize any kind of demonstration, do we have anything to fear when the ship finally rolls all the way over?? I would because they are just as dangerous. They all have the MINE, MINE, MINE attitude and will kill anyone and everyone to get what they want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob - Dangerous if people are afraid of them and don't defend themselves, sure. Yet self defense comes more naturally than aggression in most cases. I doubt they would make it through the burbs intact.

      Delete
  7. She would walk down the steps and put the stuff in her car that was sitting there with the license plate in full view and totally readable even to my old eyes.

    Brilliant. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brock - Yep it was on Fox 2 out of St. Louis. It's still up I think. I couldn't believe my eyes.

      Delete
  8. Come out with your pants up! please....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello friends! My Name is jude sandra from united state i have had a lot about Dr Emobeifo on his good work, for bringing back lost relationship but i never believe because so many spell caster scam me because of my husband who left me and three kids over a year and two months. so a good friend of mine introduce me to Dr Emobeifo just because my condition was so bad and the responsibility in my matrimonial home was more than me. my husband left me to another woman just because i don't have male child for him. so i email Dr Emobeifo and told him everything, he told me not to worry that my husband will come back and i will have a male child for him. he only told me to believe on him that after casting the spell my husband will come back immediately and beg for forgiveness. he real did it for me and my husband come back to me in the nest two days. i was very happy and thanks Dr Emobeifo. so, i was in this situation (April 18 2014) i told Dr Emobeifo that i will start shearing his testimony to every one in the word if he make me to have a male child to my husband. and he also did it as am shearing this testimony to every one out dear, that am with my new bouncy baby boy. now i believe that i am the happiest woman on earth because Dr Emobeifo restore my life in my matrimonial home you can thank him for me or email him for urgent help in any bad situation i promise you he will also help you; his email address is emobeifospellcastertemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.