Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Small-Hold Tractor Time Challenge to racist, sexist trolls





Wouldn't ya know it I finally had an amazing day at the Small-Hold this morning. Nothing died and I got the half of the PTO shaft off the tiller finally. I must have beat on that thing for an hour but it finally came off.  I brought the flat bed trailer over to start loading up the old metal junk I pulled out of my pastures. Almost got the new PTO drive for the brush hog put back together and was heading over to finish cutting off that plow next since I exchanged the grinder and had a nice White Male employee show me which cut off wheels actually fit on it.

Then I got called into work.

It wasn't some short run either but had me rolling along Western Missouri and into Southeastern Kansas. A nice trip and I will write about my observations tomorrow but for now I am catching up on comments and other blogs.

However I had some time to think about the recent sexist and racist trolls including that Emerald person and thought I would give them a chance to prove their point.

It seems claiming a White Man is best at any skill, bit of knowledge or endeavor is pure evil to trolls such as Emerald. When someone mentions such a blasphemy that is against their Multi-Cult Feminist religion they must try the same old tired shaming technique and hope they can scream loud enough to make those with less conviction abandon the one who mentioned such sacrilegious ideas.Of course if you mention it would be good to have a "Wise Latina" for whatever reason or a Black Muslim as President well that's all fine and dandy and a OK with these sexist shills. We just can't have White Men being better at anything these days.

As those of us in the prepper and patriot community know those shaming and isolating tactics haven't worked since before Chic-Fil-A or Hobby Lobby but it's about the only bullet these leftist loons have.

So here is my challenge. If tractors and tools have nothing to do with culture and particular traits, either hereditary or learned that favor the White Man then find me a suitable tractor time post that includes a proper Black model accessory.

That is my challenge. The model doesn't even have to be wearing the official Tractor Time uniform either, they just have to show the proper amount of assets and appealing form to qualify. If you can find one that fits the rules of this challenge I will heartily acknowledge that it is in fact possible to find a Black Male hardware store clerk who knows as much as a White Man about tools and tractors. I won't claim I will ever meet him but I will admit that he may in fact exist.

So go ahead prove me wrong, especially since your threats seem to be as empty as your logic. Put your false sense of outrage to a good a worthy use. I dare ya.

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!!!!


18 comments:

  1. challenge accepted. as long as borrowing my neighbour's tractor and using my shoe shine kit on one of my cats and then taking a pic of said kitty lounging in a proper tractor pose will be acknowledged as my meeting all of the afore-mentioned criteria. you know that i am up for any challenge. and love proving you wrong! love you brotha! bahahahahahah! oh it's late and it snowed again this morning - arghghghghgh!

    (was thinking about painting jam in some shoe-shine polish and getting him to lounge on borrowed tractor from neighbour...but he has to go into work tomorrow. really, really looking forward to the comments on this post buddy!)

    so what do i win?

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kymber - LOL if you put a cat in Blackface we will both be screamed at but I would like to see that :)

      No I don't think Jamby would qualify and if he did show the proper assets my eyes would bleed :)

      Delete
  2. That bunch that was giving you a hard time, will probably send photos of themselves coss-dressing while pushing a lawnmower.... blah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matt - I will need to find some nice visual eye wash for when I post em. However I have that covered with the "suitable assets and appealing form" rule :)

      Delete
  3. dude - pic coming soon. so what do i win?

    oh wicked awesome! i win 20lbs of PP's awesome honey! swoooon! so when should i expect it? cuz it's coming through super-expedited air mail, right? so like probably friday??? oh man, that's awesome!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh kymber I would love to send you some honey. In fact I will this year even if I have to lie about it. So if you see a package from someone out in the desert with a vermin sounding name go ahead and accept it it will be honey :)

      Delete
    2. He'll probably just send you those reject photos of the cross-dressors....

      I'd just write "return to sender" on it and not open it.

      Delete
    3. Matt - Even better when you consider the return address will be Laughlin Arizona :)

      Delete
    4. Matt, buddy - thanks for always having my back! oh i shudder to think what those reject photos would look like - ewwwwww! much love Matt...glad to see you around the interwebs!

      Delete
    5. Could be no worse that JUGM's description of that desert vermin sitting in front of the computer in his tightie whities,,.... Heh

      Delete
  4. Pls think of commenting on Indiana fiasco over religious freedom. Can't believe Walmart jumped into it. Why can't people just take care of their customers and stay out of politics. As for me I will avoid Walmart and order online with my Toshiba. You can marry whomever you choose but why do I have to participate? Can't believe Walmart thinks they have more LGBT customers than Evangelicals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon - I doubt if Wally World thinks they have more gay customers than straight. What they want to avoid are the shills like this Emerald person. Those who will make something up and scream about it for their own ends and try and cause others to avoid the place because they are afraid of confrontation.

      Religious freedom be damned. As a store owner or business person I should be able to refuse service to anyone I want for whatever reason I want. Just cause I don't like the looks of em. The very fact that a government has to regulate that type of thing is racist and bigoted to one group it's just rolling the dice to see which group gets the shaft. These days now we know which group that is.

      Delete
    2. If it's your building or business proprety or one that you hold the lease to, it should be considered private property. Just remember "they" like to put up their little "gun free" signs in the window, and if you buck their system they or the police will always remind you that it's private property.

      If I am at someone's home, if for any reason I am told to leave, I simply have no recourse but to leave..... once again private property

      So what PP, says here should stand on it's own. The religious aspect is icing on the cake here, but completely unnecessary.

      Delete
  5. My personal opinion is: If you don't like what's posted here - LEAVE! Nobdy forced you here. Nobody is making you come back. And, a;though you are entitled to your opinion, please feel free NOT to share it if it's not constructive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are a few black farmers around our area but most of them are old guys who probably know more about tractors than I do but you won't find them working in a tractor parts place as they use tractors. The thing about living in a low pay area like this is that anyone no matter who you are can get a better job somewhere else or you get on the government tit and suck as much money as possible. They have to import workers from Mexico. So I have to admit that most of the black guys I see are teachers, police and government positions and of course every TV commercial. There are no black tractor people in our part of the state and I suspect they don't have any interest in doing that kind of thing. Being called a racist used to mean something but it only means you are not a democrat now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sf - That was kinda my point too. With the people they usually hire as sales clerks the chances of them ever finding a Black Man or Woman who has experience with tools and tractors is pretty much nill. The chances of them finding a White Man or Woman that does is only slightly better and was what I was calling attention to.

      As I said above it's more a matter of tearing down everything White and Male than being offended for them.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.