Monday, January 5, 2015

You Know You're a Tolkien Geek when.....





You can look at this picture and realize you recognize the geography of a fantasy land well enough to pick out landmarks.

Extra credit to those who can name the lower mountain range in that picture :)

Extra Extra credit if you can tell me what land lies on the left cheek.

Hat tip to Wirecutter from whence I stole the picture.....

Feeding chores are done now off to get more small house construction finished. Perhaps I will take some more pictures today.


9 comments:

  1. a) the White Mountains
    b) either Enedwaith or Gondor, depending if your gaze travels north or south, ya perv ... er, geography lover.

    Heh. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RP - Heh. I took her left to be the one West of the Gap of Rohan so Enedwaith is correct although I would ahve excepted Dunland more specifically :)

      As a bonus round who lives under the White Mountains?

      Delete
    2. EEE Gads.... Mistyped Have and used excepted for accepted. I must have been tripping.

      Delete
  2. There's a map in that picture?

    I'll have to look again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I was distracted by the glimpse of the mines of moria at the bottom of the map....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ro - The Mines would actually be where her tramp stamp would normally set in that picture... Oh wait I get it..... Hahahahaha :)

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.