Thursday, October 12, 2023

When is A Strike not a Strike?

 

I admit I am not some experienced leader in labor disputes across the Nation. I probably have the slimmest resume ever as a Union boss but if I was a member of the UAW I would be demanding some answers myself.

For one thing maybe I am understanding things wrong but when you are striking doesn't that usually imply that the target of your strike should have less of whatever it is you supply them? I sure always thought it worked that way before now. All the strike announcement did for us was increase the number of vehicles delivered my a great margin including those models listed as being included in the strike, Especially Super Duty pick ups which you can see mentioned here this morning

"Surprise Move": UAW Hits Ford's Largest Plant In Strike 

Something is not adding up here and whenever I see something of this scale not adding up I generally look to Democrat crooks to be honest.

We are so jam packed with cars right now I am forced into over time just to find a place to park em while they await being sold. The transport drivers must be still hunting the lots of the so called on Strike vehicles just waiting for for a target to appear that they can load up and leave on my lot nightly.

As I seem to point out daily any more nothing makes any sense these days...

But then again BiteMe got 80 millions votes so it all fits together well,,

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.