Sunday, August 27, 2023

Sunday Reading - Bad Chicken

 

Well no doubt about it I managed to get a whole lot done today. That is after it took me over an hour to get the brush hog off the tractor that is. All this rain left it permanently attached to the three point hitch and required a lot of hammer work to get the trailer moved over.


The black hen decided to help herself to the one almost ripe Tomato while I was busy too. It was like her Mid-day Pinata break I guess.

Anyway hopefully I can get more done tomorrow after work. Goina prolly be next Spring before I can get trimming done again I imagine.

 

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you!!! The main reason I keep blogging is just knowing intelligent people like yourself read it!!! That is the best thing to me ever. Again Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.