Monday, November 14, 2022

The Children's Crusade of 2022

 

Ya this ought to be good. I have seen about every ploy, lie, scheme and promise come from Femocrat mouth's since this political war started back in the early 90's. Well even before with Feminism and Equal Rights bull shit. Part of me still hopes that our young Men and maybe a few vapid young Women are too smart for the Democrat lies but it seems most of them were snookered pretty good by the fantasy of Student Loan forgiveness and Republican's ending abortion. Of course 99% of all young people have zero interest in Foreign Policy, economics or reality for that matter. 

Not that I blame them really, hell I didn't have much interest in those things at times growing up myself. 

Maybe these children will learn from being lied to but the Femocrats will probably just blame dad anyway.

In truth part of me believes it has to be this way. Realistically there is no way anyone can expect a mob rule Democracy to end any other way. I actually am surprised the US managed to hold this off as long as it has but I lament that it has to happen right now when technology and modernization has grown to such a dangerous level. This kind of stupidity is only possible under the complete fairytale of free government money so if my predictions are right reality is about to come crashing down on the modern carefree daddy state these kids seem to want.

I just worry about what will be left when reality does finally crash the party.

In other matters it appears that we may be avoiding War with China as the Chinese appear to be stepping back a bit. Not only is that a good call for them as I believe China and the other BRIC nations are beginning to realize haste and impatience are not their ally right now. So why destroy Taiwan when they are going to get it anyway? If it comes to war over it there is no reason to start one now since the West has already sunk more than they could have hoped for into the Ukraine anyway.  Same with Russia pulling back East of the Dnieper River. Let time and reality do the fighting for them. I believe Russia will consolidate Eastern Ukraine this Winter and hold at the river to let the reality of economics do the work for them.

It is very sad when decisions by foreign leaders make more sense to me than American or Western Leaders. Ahh the times I am forced to live in.

As for US tyranny across the globe I saw this article just yesterday I think of the Democrats now attempting to bully India.

Washington Attempts To Bully India Into Cutting Ties With Russia

Funny isn't it? Democrats are 100% against pumping oil but that is the only thing that might save them. I say Might because even that is iffy without complete price controls in place.

This is going to be a contest of Will. Self sufficiency and belief in Our Christian Values are all we have to help us survive inside the borders of the new Sodom. Humility is on it's way I fear.

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!!



 

5 comments:

  1. Proverbs 14 (today reading) has much towards this. I don't think foolish people are anything new. :-)

    A few verses (and comments)

    Chapter 14

    1 The wise woman builds her house,
    but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down.

    Could be wise man here, eh? Or foolish Democrats. It's hard work to build, destruction is so easy.

    2 Whoever fears the Lord walks uprightly,
    but those who despise him are devious in their ways.

    Nuff said

    3 A fool’s mouth lashes out with pride,
    but the lips of the wise protect them.

    Sometimes it's better to be thought a fool, than open your mouth and eliminate any doubts. I'm speaking to the "lets start something crowd" here, mostly. Fee Bees LOVE useful idiots.

    4 Where there are no oxen, the manger is empty,
    but from the strength of an ox come abundant harvests.

    Maybe we will find out the Modern Version of Oxen is Ah, Deisel?

    Like a solar powered semi-trailer truck is going to happen.

    Pray for wisdom He will give. Pray to God but hoe the weeds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael - Thanks for those!! And yes you are right they are nothing new. I think maybe wise men could keep em from causing as much damage before and of course Natural selection had better control too though.

      Delete
  2. i hope we are outside the new sodom and far from its borders
    human foolishness knows no bounds nor has depravity any bounds
    only God can protect us from the results of evil in high places
    our children are in danger so ferocious that it is unimaginable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. deb - I used to think and hope so myself but while I believe we are not completely inside it is creeping in fast I am afraid.

      Delete
  3. We are seeing more kids come through the little church out in the country. Some stay. They are all looking for answers and they know something is seriously wrong these days.
    Up here in Canada I am not even going to voat anymore. What’s the point?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.