Thursday, November 12, 2015

Tractor Time - The Idiots Were Out In Force Today





Today was one of those days that when you just get home you want to veg out and forget about. Idiots were literally everywhere and there was no escape from them.




All I want to do is sit here and gaze at old tractor pictures and forget all the idiots of humanity I had to deal with today.




Hopefully tomorrow will be much much better!!!




Hey I can dream can't I?




As usual click for a larger image....




2 comments:

  1. You are lucky to have all of those girls to take care of the place when you are out on the road.
    I don't like driving like I used to, people, deer, cats, skunks... keep running or pulling out in front of me.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.