Thursday, October 19, 2023

Bugs Yuck!!!!

 

On my way into work this morning I got the feeling I should have just turned around and went home. The highway was so packed with obvious out of local area vehicles riding the passing lane all the way in I knew it was gonna be one of those days. I probably should have taken more notice of how close it was to the middle of the month as well but didn't.

As it turned out my one day off had recharged me enough and I had only been left with a very few low end vehicles that I knew should not take me long and the service writers would need as loaners soon regardless. 

I took my GoPro hoping I could find some younger and more nimble fingered plus technology savvy (plus Alien speaking) coworker to take pity on me and fix my flimsy door problem. That was the easy part but then I had to suffer through about 1000 questions as to why an old man like me even had a GoPro. After a wile I told one questioner I was using my GoPro to take a film of my pet Chicken who then asked me why I had a pet chicken...

My answer was "So that in a few months when this Cuck Feminist society tells me I am only allowed bugs to eat My pet chicken will provide me with scrambled eggs and I can eat them with diced Tomatoes instead of the cockroaches the Democrats wold LOVE to force on me!!"

About half the workforce applauded my answer the guys with Feminist daughters just hung their heads in shame, Stay Equal my friend and enjoy your bugs..

The next few hours were a mixed hell of parking space locating and avoiding scowling young moms in the aisle as they jockeyed their young sons where they were told, One bright eyed boy was enjoying watching me juggle three rolls of caulk until his mom noticed and drug him off in a jiffy telling him to keep to "keep hands on it" Stay Nibble little guy!!!

I finally made it home and finished the caulk job on the new goat house roof!!!

 

Keep Prepping Everyone!!! 



 

2 comments:

  1. ...And chickens LOVE bugs!!!

    Hey PP, concerning your search for an old-school camera; my wife got me an Olympus Stylus Tough, model 8010, as a gift. It's the size of a pack of cigarettes. It shoots HD video and stills. It's shock-resistant. It's waterproof to 33ft, as in, you can use it under water... and I have... It has 30G of onboard memory with a slot for an SD card. Personally, I've never been able to use up the onboard memory. The camera is at least ten years old and has YET to fail. It's even still using its ORIGINAL BATTERY! It's also simple to use; so easy a caveman can do it...

    I'm sure these have come a long way since the 8010 came out. You might wan to give the current version of the camera a look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pete - I am checking in lots of area right now, thanks for your info/ Mp telling what I end up with but I need somethiong much more reactive and user friendly than Go Pro thats for sure,...

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.