Friday, October 20, 2023

Cry Me a River Babe....




How many have seen this video from the the standard anti-inflation rants that have been making the rounds recently? I am not going to deny it but I find myself watching those videos sometimes and generally have a "welcome to the party pal reaction" to all of them. .

Guess what Honey if men had an option to shake their stuff as well as you do it would already be made illegal by the same politics you live by and that allowed you to rack up 80K in debt. 

What if your whole degree was deemed irrelevant just so more under served minorities could be handed jobs? You think you been treated unfairly? Trust me you don't even hold a candle to the shady maneuvers the rest of us been paying for for years now all in the name of someone else's vote buying definition for equality.

What this world needs is a complete removal of Democrat spending money and just maybe we are going to see it this time.

She didn't get her toy bronco? Her Democrat friends have been making sure to get rid of our toys for years now. 

Once those same money stealing politicians that had you rack up 80K worth of scam from their friends are done you will know how the rest of the world has been fleeced for you as well.

I hope to see rants like the above from every entitled liberal before next year is over myself. Reality is gonna be a biatch..


Keep Prepping Everyone!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I went to college for my nursing degree. I worked as a night shift House Orderly, under the House Supervisor of a major Portland hospital and because I was motivated and smart, I learned 10X more then what I received in college and quite frequently got into heated discussions with an instructor saying those techniques, or procedures are not used in the hospitals any more. You are right, college for the most part a lie. The princess would be better served going to beauty school or a trade school. After 5 or 8 years would be making that salary she wanted. As a nurse with an advanced degrees, I never made more than $80,000 a years unless I went into management and that was a no go for me, hate politicking...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cederq - Ya they have had 20 more years to figure out how to better screw everyone over with this student loan BS since!!!

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.