Sunday, October 30, 2022

It Ain't Pretty

 


 

I am currently working on my Winter 2022 and 2023 prediction post but I will not begin writing it until after the elections next month as I feel they will determine the most likely direction we will go. 

All I can say for sure is. It ain't pretty.

I have noticed the channel  I linked above seems to have some real intelligence behind it especially on World News topics that suffer from US meddling. I normally try not to link to sites that contain commercial ads or sponsors but the message given is spot on in many respects right now.

Still the entire out look can change depending on which side holds the political majority this Winter.

The Femocrats are heading hard towards war. Have no doubt about that, they need a military victory to continue with working towards their WEF utopian goals. Our best hope right now is a Republican sweep but I am not discarding Femocrat Fraud or illegal power grabs in the slightest.

I for one am holding my breath and praying hard for the next week or so.

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.