Monday, July 25, 2016

Tractor Time - Just Cause





I been doing a daily tractor time pic over on the Twitter feed but I guess I can still throw one up here from time to time for those of you tractor enthusiast who don't do Twitter.




I keep thinking I am going to run out of pictures but then I manage to find another treasure trove of rare old or some times new girls with sleek lines and nice curves.




Although I suppose it's possible I could just be reposting many of them in some type of loop.




Not sure it really matters :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't get a good look at those tractors for your tractor drivers hanging on them but I don't see a Ford in the bunch. That is neat that you have the girls bring their own tractors to your place to do work. Kind of like that Uber thing only with tractors and farm equipment. I would have never thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tractor time posts are now so popular I am making the girls pay me to be featured in them :)

      And they have to bring their own tractor!!!

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.