Sunday, June 5, 2016
Sunday Reading - Our Brother's Keeper?
Came across an interesting opinion article over at Zerohedge this morning.
Where Will You Be When the End Game Begins?
There is a lot of food for thought in the article and the comments so if you have the time I would suggest going over and checking it out.
A couple of points of particular interest to me were the authors opinion of how hiding in a bunker off by yourself somewhere would in the end cause you more harm than good. As the on going decline continues it's communities that will survive not isolated individuals and it just keeps going and going eventually a solitary individual or small family will use up all the stores they have hidden. Then they must emerge into the harsh reality as virtual strangers facing the community that has worked and bled together to stay alive.
I am certainly not suggesting you don't store food but it is just as important to produce it as well. That way you will almost always have something to help others in the community out with. In the long term you are going to need them as much as they will need you.
Another very good point the author had which I have been saying for years now is that to openly fight the system right now makes you the bad guy. Almost everyone living in these Western countries today is 100% reliant on the governments. Whether you know it or not or will admit it or not we all depend on government spending for our livelihood in one form or another. When I proclaim a need to cease government spending, decrease government employees and rid ourselves of bogus government promises of public pensions and the like I am in truth talking about a fair number of my own family directly but also myself and others indirectly.
I don't deny for a second if it wasn't for the above mentioned things I more than likely wouldn't have a job. I will admit at least 60% of the customers that pay my wage get their own pay directly from the government. The remaining 40% get theirs indirectly from the same folks.
No matter how right those of us who speak out for individual accountability and removing government spending and control happen to be, the truth is for us to get our way things will have to get bad, really bad, before they get better. If we are seen as the catalyst for the decline and the bad times then we become the enemy. The only way we can save the day and bring as many with us as possible is to let the system collapse on it's own before we begin rebuilding and preaching individual accountability to the blind masses.
That doesn't mean we can't talk about it among ourselves on blogs such as this one. We know the score, we know the truth but when this all goes down we are going to have to bring so many of the ignorant masses with us to rebuild.
Those of us who are awake right now simply put are our brother's keepers and must always remember you cannot help those until they are ready to help themselves. If we try too hard to force the issue or move too fast we only make it worse. Not that it means we should roll over as it pertains to our own individual rights and freedoms at all but we need to remember the time to call a spade a spade and act against it needs to come after the masses see as well as we do.
Keep Prepping Everyone!!!!!!