Friday, October 31, 2014

Tractor Time - Headin to NW Arkansas





I haven't been through Southwestern Missouri and into Northwestern Arkansas in a number of years. It's pretty country and I am sure I will see a lot of old tractors and implements along the roads on the way down.




Not sure what the statute of limitations on a few things are in Arkansas anymore so I am planning a quick in and out trip something like in "Stripes" I think. "Like going to Wisconsin" ya know?




Anyway I noticed we had a new tractor in the pics this time. McCormic. I can't believe I haven't posted one of their pics before but I haven't. A split-off from Case IH. I think McCormic tractors are now only produced in Italy believe it or not. We don't see many of them around so I guess that's why.

Be back late tonight. As usual click for a larger image.

4 comments:

  1. omg ! I use to play softball with a girl from Arkansas. She had this Tshirt with Tweety Bird on it that said " Arkanthawwww" so every time I see that states name, I think of that shirt. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. PP,

    Drive safe and don't get into trouble out there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe, and don't get swallered up in them hollers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey that first one looks like my ferguson and kind of has a happy grin about it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.