Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Reading - We're Back

Not really sure what happened last night but while I was in the middle of replying to some comments, and specifically on Jacked Up Glock Mom's comment the entire blog just disappeared. Later Blogger came back and said something about unusual activity but this blog did not even show up in my dashboard.

I have been checking off and on most of the morning and it just came back up. So I guess any suspicion of Blogger censorship or government crack down is off the table now.

Must have just simply been a glitch of some sort.

Anyway, running behind now and I will need to combine some planned posts when I get back later this evening.

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!



11 comments:

  1. Blogger has been doing better, but I think it is pretty safe where blogger is concerned to put it down to it being a glitch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YA Russ. It didn't really make sense they would have deleted my blog. I admit I make a number of enemies but I am pretty tame compared to alot of them I follow :)

      Delete
  2. Glad your back up. I was thinking of changing to a different blog base like WordPress or some other one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob - I have looked into it. I have a domain name and server I have been paying for for years and never used. I could have complete control and it is even in another country but too much technical work I don't want to fool with honestly.

      If they do pull the plug on me I will just start a new blog or maybe forget the whole thing. Who knows, it isn;t like I am going to become the next right wing writer or something.

      Delete
  3. Sure am glad your back!! Left a message elsewhere so just ignore it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Thing eileen. Thanks for checking for the kitten home for me as well. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. I forgot my google account password and typed in dd so I removed it but anyway your welcome. So far I've had no luck finding anyone to take a kitten or two but I won't give up.

      Delete
  4. PP,

    Nice to see you back my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy - Glad I am back... Thank you my friend.

      Delete
  5. Did it have to happen when you were responding to me.. lol
    I am thrilled you are back. If something happened I would be lost when it comes to bee keeping.
    speaking of that, when we were at our estate, there is a new Bee Keepers shop and supply store out on the main road. May have to check that out next time we are up there...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.