Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Darkest Days I have Ever Seen

 

No point in denying it I am not a big fan of Late Fall or Winter at all for that matter. Late Fall always brings me down after the time change especially but the cold and wet together teaming up with the dark just puts me into a mood. This year is being particularly hard on me as I keep getting deliveries everyday but spaced out just perfectly to be the most time consuming with the least amount of headway possible. 

The one brightspot for me employment-wise is that the end of the month aggravation is pretty much gone due to the financial situation. I am about the only guy at the entire dealership that isn't in a bad mood due to end of the month timing right now. For the last 2+ years it has been the worst time for me but with interest rates climbing a large number of pre-order customers are backing away from deals so it has reduced a lot of pressure on me to get all the paperwork and inspections written up at the last minute and delivered so the salesmen can get paid. The shipping companies are still rushing around like crazy to get every vehicle loaded and delivered at the last minute but there is no longer a customer screaming at the finish line.

You can pre-order a vehicle and lock in a price (not including add on fees of course) but you cannot lock in an interest rate and since most of the pre-order customers agreed to their deals the interest rates have come up from 4% to 8.5 or so sometimes and when you are talking about 60 to 80K that extra few percent matters. 

Bottom line for me is the rush getting these new vehicles out of the factory to make the dealerships take possession of every vehicle they can and the shortened days are leaving me much less time to get stuff done around the Small-Hold and much of that reduced time is spent trying to increase the wood supply a bit more before it really gets cold and muddy. 

Add to the season and the fact that our Western Democrat friends are doing everything they can do to force a full blown war right now and I truly believe this is the darkest time I have ever seen in my entire lifetime so far to date.

I am seriously NOT kidding. There are points of hope and light more than I have witnessed in years all around us but the threat of total retaliation by the One World Democrat types is stronger than it has ever been. Make no mistake these devil-spawn will destroy everything rather than lose anything if they can. The Femocrat, Multi-Cult Eco mob of freakish Superiority is little more than a Religious Death Cult of narcissism and ego power and they will not tolerate anything other than complete annihilation of those they hate. Which seems to be everyone not them.

Who would have thought that while I was training how to arm and fire Nuclear Artillery rounds in the 80's that within 40 years I would place more hope with a Russian President than a US one during times like these?

Sheer Insanity.

Here is a pretty good article out over at Zero Hedge that kinda outlines what is going on. IMO

Has a Counter Revolution Arrived in the U.S.

Anyway not much time until we begin to once again climb out of the dark days of Winter a little with each minute. A bit more cold will also allow me to begin work on a few of my projects that I have not started yet as I would like some more cold to force any hiding vermin out of their possible hiding holes before sticking my arms in them. 

I am already looking forward to Spring and it ain't even New Years yet but I have a bigger garden plot planned and it is ready to go already just need the season to hurry up.

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!

 

9 comments:

  1. A bit of scripture oft quoted in a Charlie Brown Christmas but in full

    Isaiah 9

    1 Nevertheless, there will be no more gloom for those who were in distress. In the past he humbled the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, but in the future he will honor Galilee of the nations, by the Way of the Sea, beyond the Jordan—

    2 The people walking in darkness
    have seen a great light;
    on those living in the land of deep darkness
    a light has dawned.
    3 You have enlarged the nation
    and increased their joy;
    they rejoice before you
    as people rejoice at the harvest,
    as warriors rejoice
    when dividing the plunder.
    4 For as in the day of Midian’s defeat,
    you have shattered
    the yoke that burdens them,
    the bar across their shoulders,
    the rod of their oppressor.
    5 Every warrior’s boot used in battle
    and every garment rolled in blood
    will be destined for burning,
    will be fuel for the fire.
    6 For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
    And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
    7 Of the greatness of his government and peace
    there will be no end.
    He will reign on David’s throne
    and over his kingdom,
    establishing and upholding it
    with justice and righteousness
    from that time on and forever.
    The zeal of the Lord Almighty
    will accomplish this.

    Too often I am reminded this isn't my true home.

    God is in control. Or as my German Great Grandmother would say "Pray to God but hoe the weeds".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michael - Yes that is all we can do is hoe the weeds. But if the weeds try and fight back I wonder how hard we are encouraged to hoe? :)

      Delete
    2. I think your quite aware of the many scriptures about this.

      The tares in the wheat got hoed out and burnt up. Trade your cloak for a sword. Folks don't realize that pre-machinery a cloak was a PRIZED and expensive item critical to your life. The cloak was your overcoat in cold, a blanket at night and when you passed was in your will to who got it.

      Not merely an expensive coat it was often a sign of wealth and power as mentioned in Isaiah 3

      “I will make mere youths their officials;
      children will rule over them.”

      5 People will oppress each other—
      man against man, neighbor against neighbor.
      The young will rise up against the old,
      the nobody against the honored.

      6 A man will seize one of his brothers
      in his father’s house, and say,
      “You have a cloak, you be our leader;
      take charge of this heap of ruins!”
      7 But in that day he will cry out,
      “I have no remedy.
      I have no food or clothing in my house;
      do not make me the leader of the people.”

      8 Jerusalem staggers,
      Judah is falling;
      their words and deeds are against the Lord,
      defying his glorious presence.
      9 The look on their faces testifies against them;
      they parade their sin like Sodom;
      they do not hide it.
      Woe to them!
      They have brought disaster upon themselves.

      10 Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds.

      God is fair, the wicked will suffer, those that serve Him are called apart and are blessed. Sodom and Gomora stories tell that tale well.

      Delete
  2. The days do seem dark, PP. That said, that means every point of light shines all the brighter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TB - Yes they do or at least are more precious. I have never witnessed those that will destroy just because they can not control it all before. At least not on this level.

      Delete
  3. over 40 years ago God gave me a vision
    in essence, those who are huge and mighty will take everything, stomping on what they do not want but destroying it so that no one else may have it, and none strong enough to stop the greed and destruction.

    this is happening now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look at the freaks ruling us and wonder how much longer it can last Today Team Biden just did a prisoner swap - they traded a top international illegal arms dealer to the Russians - for that gay negro basketball player that was so dumb - it tried to smuggle dope into Russia and got busted.

    Hmmmm. An arms dealer, indirectly and probably directly responsible for the deaths of thousands... for a dope smoking black tranny...?

    Things are darkest before the dawn, PP. But I get squirelly round this time of year too, and no bones about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Filthie - I know and I know the Democrats are skeered to death right now. I fear what they might do as they sink really.

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.