Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Skirted Around the Riots

Had to make a long haul run down I-44 today so I skirted over and picked it up well South of all the Fun in Ferguson. Sometimes it is actually quicker to track sideways a bit and pick up I-44 close into St. Louis rather than brave the two lane highways but this time of year on a weekday with harvest over I usually make better time in the rural areas than close into the cities.

Just like back in August however there wasn't a Highway Patrol car to be seen on the highways or interstate. Travelers were barreling along well over the speed limit passing me like I was standing still and I was going 74 myself. The limit here in Missouri is 70 BTW. I saw one LEO the entire 9 hour trip and it was a little small city cop. All the rest have been sucked back into the Ferguson Fun Festival.

I am not even mildly interested in following the play by play this time around. After not only the stupidity of the mob but the embarrassing bias of the cops towards anything wearing a skirt (Other than Scotsmen) back in August I simply don't care. Well that's a bit harsh. I do have a horse in this race. The rioting Mob wants to further their Anti-White power and if they win than my own (and my Son's) position becomes even worse than it already is under Multi-Cult rule. However the cops are not really defending my rights or out there because of any solidarity with my group either. They are there for the paycheck and have done just as much to further the Multi-Cult cause as the rioters over the years in many ways.

Best case scenario, they cancel each other out.

The rioters actually have the advantage if they would use it. They could begin running guerrilla raids of vandalism all over the place and bleed this state dry. The Federal government and DoJ will defend em of course when the Democrat Governor calls out the full National Guard might on them, and demand the NG stand down. They could literally turn that place into the cesspit it is. In fact like I said that would be the best case scenario then because it would really wake people up.

If things spread out beyond the airport or start to cross the Missouri river into the West St. Louis suburbs well  I will perk right up because things will get real then. Some of those boys up that way don't play around. The St. Louis metro area goes from inner city Black to Goat Roper White in a very short stretch of highway.

Anyway I am just rambling tonight. Got home late after pulling a total of 12 hours of runs today so I am still catching up. More to come tomorrow.

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!


10 comments:

  1. The biggest loser/fool is the guy who would open a business anywhere near an areal like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sf - Ya kinda makes ya wonder about the future time sense of some of them.

      Of course when the smart companies stop building there then they just scream racism as usual.

      Delete
  2. Ditto what Kev said!

    Just came by to return the blog visit and thank you for your comment on mine. The experiences of others are a goldmine for those of us trying to get out of the consumer rat race and work toward a more independent life. Very interesting blog, lots of good stuff to look at here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leigh - Thanks for stopping by!!! We usually are attempting the same things I ave noticed from reading your posts.

      Delete
  3. Brown doesn't seem like the kind of person I would be wanting to burn my town down over. But in all fairness, it's not like the police have shown themselves in the best light either.

    In an urban zone that is in decline or at best stasis, damage like that can set it back a long way. New Orleans, post-Katrina, seems to finally be sort of o.k.; there was a lot of outside support there. But I am not sure that Newark NJ, every recovered from July 1967.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Russ - Not to mention Detroit. I don't know what will happen up there. There are spots near Ferguson that were pretty bad even before all this started.

      Delete
  4. We had a street closed down due to protesters. Instead of arresting them and upholding the law, they decided to close down the street. Bunch of rich white college kids holding "black lives matter" signs.
    All lives matter. I almost want to give them a little credit for standing up for something, anything, but instead I'll call baggery on wanting to be cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Max - I just don't understand how young Whites can allow themselves to be brainwashed so far away from their own best interests.

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.