Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Is This Another Government Fraud?





I been watching this chart fall for the last few years off and on whenever I came across an article about it. Yet what has always fascinated me about this phenomenon is that every school district, small town and city claims they are in a population growth situation.

Missouri even lost a Congressional seat this past redistricting time around and yet every one of the institutions that rely on population growth for more money that I have checked into regionally claim growth. Now what is up with that?

I swiped this chart off of Zero Hedge but the article up there doesn't ask the question that first popped into my mind. How can all the cities, towns and school districts grow if the birth rate and overall population keeps shrinking?

Perhaps this is the Agenda 21 - like policies of the Liberal Democrats showing some fruition and it's the rural areas losing all the people? Still several rural school districts I checked into reported growth as well.

Is it increased immigration, both legal and otherwise? Well I haven't noticed any new faces of the type (meaning races) that are the only ones allowed to immigrate around here.

This is not a chart anyone should be ignoring however. Those of us who worry about the continuation of government programs and other vehicles of retirement wealth should pay close attention in case the collapse doesn't go down. If the population growth the government claims is a fraud then funding is going to get a whole lot worse and if it is an immigration increase only then that brings up other concerns.

Not a trend that should be ignored at any rate.

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!!


9 comments:

  1. The government is running a ponzi scheme with social security and other programs and this rigged game depends on there being a large enough population to support the pyramid shaped growth scheme. Now in reality the population under the baby boomer level on the pyramid is not large enough to support the payback to that generation so it is necessary for it to look like there are enough suckers/citizens to pay all the benefits of the current retirees. The game has to come to a crashing halt soon as even if the needed population appears from thin air, most of them are drawing government aid as well so there is not enough positive to balance the negative. So they are probably falsifying the data.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SF - I am sure you are correct. I would add as well that the government is dreaming if they think a bunch of third world immigrants are going to volunteer and willingly pay for millions of old White people's retirement.

      That ought to be interesting.

      Delete
  2. The population is growing, but it's not Americans' babies that are producing the growth. Look at the immigration rate (both legal and not). On the other hand, while Anchorage's population is now north of 300K, the school district just laid of 6% of its teachers due to a funding shortfall.

    They can't have it both ways, but they're trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RP - Interesting. See my comment to Sf above. Also the coincidence of Chicago and other metro schools suddenly having to close so many schools down. Maybe that's were the real population declines are.

      Delete
  3. Immigration is my vote and according to many things I read it is illegals. The US must educate them you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MB - Well I don't see any immigrants for the most part around here. Perhaps I am just isolated though and there are many in the region I just miss em. If you are right then as I said to SF those worried about someone funding their retirement are in for a rude awakening.

      Delete
  4. Hmm, I sure did my part. We have four kids, three still at home. I'd love to have more and boost the sagging birth rate, but at almost 45 (husband 47), he thinks "we" are too old. I am fine, but he might be too old. Schools are growing here. Putting out portables, and building new classroom space. Four local friends are having babies this year (each their fourth). I disagree with that statistic on a sagging birth rates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy E - Well you got me thinking. Maybe just maybe most of Missouri's loss is in St. Louis and they spread that out to make the whole state lose reps. What I am saying is maybe it's the big cities that are really losing the people.

      You got me thinking. I want to see a breakdown by race and by state of child births. It might be a very eye opening experience.

      Delete
  5. Rev. Paul is correct. U.S. population growth would be negative without immigration.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.