Monday, October 30, 2023

Small-Hold at the End of the Universe

On my way home this afternoon one of the Convenience store employees attacked me when I walked in with a bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup. She seemed so pleased with herself I was taken aback until I remembered she had asked me last week what my favorite food was and I had told her Chicken Noodle Soup. They were doing that to all the customers.  On my way out not knowing what to say I said "so long and thanks for all the noodles"


Well did I open up a can of worms.  Apparently that entire store is into the movie at least. I don't think they ever read the books but one of them mentioned the Point of View Gun to which I mentioned a need a send idiots back to the Democrat lead Cesspits Gun. I also said I was building a poetry reading load speaker for all my new neighbors to enjoy during my nightly reading I am gonna start... No one looked even remotely anxious I hafta admit.


It warmed up some and stopped raining and my grey hen is already up to her old tricks and hiding in the goat house.  Even after my moves to prepare they still managed to destroy my new password by this morning. I give up....

I am ready for retirement.... Never thought I would say that...


Keep Prepping Everyone!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Retirement is way under rated and no harder to adjust to than a two week vacation. I enjoy the Lake of the Ozarks area. Good people, self sufficient, and away from the troublesome cities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indy - As much damage as I have taken over the years if I every hope to get any of my stolen money bake it better happen soon I will be lucky if I even have 8 years left I imagine... As for the lake I ended up spending the early 80's exiled down there. My grandfather had a cabin on that point right by the grand Glaze bridge and my parents would go down there partying with friends every weekend ao I sat on a dock and watched Simi trucks hit they bridge all weekend before they widened that hiway down to camdenton. There was like one radio station at the lake then and I started throwing my radio into the channel evertime they played that song wildfire I hated it so much. But once I started driving it became a wonderful place!!!

      Delete
  2. Had to re-read the first paragraph a few times... I thought you were walking into the store with a bowl of chicken noodle soup and she attacked you (or verbally attacked you) for bringing food INTO the store. LOL. - and I have no idea what movie the store is 'into'? OH and yesterdays post - I was getting the same "permission" blip with Blogger/Google last week (posted about it). It righted itself 1-2 days later and went back to normal. A glitch on their end maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mer - the movie was "hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" and she made me chix noodle soup on her own. which I wasn't expecting, Seems like whenever I rub into a glitch with youtube it ends like that anymore and my typing is getting worse it seems too, I never am really sure if it is me or a temporary glitch or both :(

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.