Friday, October 27, 2023

Doesn't Addup

 

It just doesn't add up.... I have never denied this scamdemic was especially hard on me. Not because I gave in to it but so many of my relatives did, all but my Father as a matter of fact were scatted around and in so many cases were never seen again. Of course I ended up with all the left over live stock and my poor homestead that included almost 3 years of neglect and impossible to locate reasonable lumber prices and towards the end there impossible to locate available construction workers to ever hire. 

It didn't help that my heath by the end was getting to the point I am about as graceful now on a ladder as a Sumo wrestler on a tightrope sans the weight anyway.  Took me months and a couple 1000 bucks to finally get my barn roof in order only to be clobbered with constant wind storms this Summer that required me to repair all the stock buildings and countless trees down everywhere.

In the middle of all this I am informed there is going to be an auto Strike and we will probably have to close. Didn't bother me I could use some time off to get this place back in order.

If nothing else things only continued to get busier. Every time we would get notice a plant was closing all I would see is an increase in production. At first I told myself of course this would happen but as time went by I could tell these newer vehicles were being loaded differently. Required items were not were they had always been before. Sales sheet were not updated for me to have and then it started taking me hours longer to get these vehicles into inventory due to these changes and omissions. 

Finally at the end of my own rope I figured out most of these vehicles were coming to me almost a full year early.

Now I have several theories as to why all of a sudden I started getting deliveries almost a year ahead of time and then about the time we reached on required yearly total an agreement is reached but I have no hard facts on that. I would only say something doesn't add up there.

I also know with the daily deliveries I have seen brought in today that someone was sitting on them  a while. 

After the last few months our data is so messed up anyway it is gonna take me weeks to get this mess caught up but if you were here just for usual song that goes with the title here 

Add It Up YT upto their old tricks again...


 Someone is pulling a fast one... Keep Prepping Everyone!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. PP, I assume that both plants and workers know the timing of the next strike. The company would, I assume, try and push cars out faster in the months leading up to the strike to allow them to go farther into the strike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Add It Up - "Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist." Very meta of you PP ! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.