Tuesday, October 10, 2023

A Work around the Homestead Day Finally

 Luckily it turned out to be a very light Mexican day for vehicle deliveries so I just elected to stay home today and get the Goat house finished up. Well I didn't make that but I GOT everything up to that point done so that all I have to do now is get the new deck top manhandled into position and put the new roof paper and shingles in place. 

While I was out there refitting the top of the goat house the new construction guys were back. Just all earth moving and landscaping equipment, still most of the windows missing on the buildings that continue to baffle me. 

Seem strangle the Democrats would give em that much stimulus money for it to sit idle all these months. It is sure to have a hell of a lawn though!!!

While out there working I noticed a newer F-250 drive by towing a new looking Polaris up on a standard wheel lock trailer, the ones they use to repo vehicles by the front wheels. First one I have seen being moved like that at here. Made me smile and I hope it isn't the last one :)


I noticed something else today with all the quasi Democrat groups cheering on the Israeli attacks popping up all over. I wonder if it is coincidence Usurper and land stealer is the same names those groups have for us when they are pontificating to their pet Migrant groups as well.


Keep Prepping Everyone!!!



2 comments:

  1. Yup. Here in Australia, me & mine, and every single person I know (who is not a proud leftie) are openly saying "DILLIGAF" ?

    We want absolutely NOTHING to do with ANY of this BS.

    Yet our NSW government went and lit the "sails" of the Sydney Opera House with the colours of the Israeli flag the night this insanity began. And now, they are using the flimsiest excuse I've ever heard to ban protests from pro-Palestinian groups. They are not allowed to demonstrate outside the same Sydney Opera House because they lodged their permit to protest "late" or something. ROFLMFAO !

    This is the most stupid and partisan response I have seen since the forced medical tyranny.

    Personally, if either side wants to play "stupid games" down here - send them & their ENTIRE families straight home to sort their differences out "over there". Australians (whether legal immigrants or born here) want NOTHING to do with this utter stupidity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon- I have heard here is a world wide up rises called for one Tomorrow here and there today!!!

      Delete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.