Sunday, April 9, 2023

Happy Easter 2023

 

Things seem to have slowed down a bit this week. I actually managed to take Thursday off and was then rewarded with no additional deliveries for Friday which may just be due to the holiday weekend more that anything else. It is hard to tell sometimes but generally speaking if the drivers are just going to use a holiday as an excuse I have warning loads emailed to me in the form of pre-deliveries and then they hang around for a while in limbo. Nothing like that at all this weekend. The real test will come tomorrow if things come rushing in which will more than likely change the schedule I been dealing with for the last month or so at least.

Actually this shift was lucky for me as I came down with some weird illness Thursday night to the point that if isn't for the fact that I KNOW I have not so much as touched a drop of alcohol in over 30 years I would swear I had one of the worst hangovers of my life. More than a few of my co-workers reported a similar illness this week too and it left me bed ridden yesterday in recovery. Guess this means I will spend this glorious Easter Sunday finishing up what I started Thursday around here. 

I have to admit the only real thought I have had during my short illness is wondering just how far this new stage of Lawfare is going to go in America this time. It's a really good sign of just how fearful these Democrat crooks are getting that they are resorting to such petty lengths and for what? Of course nothing is more petty than the continuance of the January 6th political prisoners. especially since so many of them are just average peaceful citizens. I just cannot believe they are still being held to be honest. There is no more sign to me that this entire thing is not going to end well than to see Democrats and RINO's treating people that way. There will be an accounting for that (and there should) I would bet on it. We can already see as things begin to grow from a more local perspective retaliation is in the cards. 

It makes sense to me anyway as the first hurdle has always been the removal and clearing of the Federal agent RINO's and that took time but is beginning to finally show progress at least.

If we do ever change things the first thing we need to get rid of is campaign donations if ya ask me. We need to close these loop holes that allow politicians to amass so much money and keep it for their own benefit. All it does is appeal to crooks it seems.

 

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. The leaders and ruling class in the west are now completely closed off and separated from the people they lead. They are above the law for all intents and purposes… and the more they get away with, more dangerous they become. Asassination was primarily a weapon used against smaller bit-players (eg. Epstein)… but I wouldn’t be surprised to see it move up the totem pole sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.