Friday, November 21, 2014

Waaaaay Behind



Sorry about the lack of posts the last few days. I got started on a project trying to design a contraption to help me move some bee hives and then got called into work for a fairly long haul. So I am way behind and just now trying to catch up.

I haven't had a chance to take any pictures around the place or think of anything to write about. I did have a lengthy discussion with a retired Baby-Boomer about how he doesn't want to leave his children a dime of inheritance. He actually started the conversation and I don't think he much liked my answers :)  I might have to do a post about it tomorrow.

If your going to pick a time of the week for light posting on Blogger right now Friday's is the day.

Anyway I should be caught up by tomorrow unless I get called for another run.

Keep Prepping Everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. We like comments. Sometimes we have even been known to feed Trolls.